Steady growth is the key to your farm’s long-term success.
Farming is all about growth whether that means growing crops, growing strong communities, or growing in experience and wisdom every day. Growth requires guidance, and Leffel, Otis & Warwick will help you find the best ways to maintain farm growth in ways that are profitable, responsible, sustainable, and smart.
Every experienced farmer understands the utmost importance of steady, consistent growth. Decisions based on growing quickly or boosting short-term revenue will always seem tempting but when it comes to agriculture, ambition and patience look very similar.
Services to help you grow
- Is your current acreage sufficient to support your growth plans?
- Does your budget include the equipment and resources necessary to sustain new acreage?
- Establishing the realistic cash value of your operations is necessary for intelligent growth decisions.
- Accurate valuation helps avoid tax penalties and asset disputes.
- Expansion of operations means more assets, more equipment, and more employees. Our advisers walk through the tax liability and considerations associated with the growth of your farm.
Growth on your terms that’s based on your goals, and relevant to your life.
Whether the ultimate goal of your farming career is to maximize your operation’s sale value or to establish thriving business assets for your heirs, Leffel, Otis & Warwick are your partners in growth. Call your nearest Leffel, Otis & Warwick office today and we’ll start exploring your options together.